Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Soundtrack to my life: February '14

For the past month it's pretty much been deadline after deadline after deadline after....anyways you get the point. The only way I seem to get myself through this is and always has been a decent music playlist. Recently my music taste has taken a little bit of a dive towards the indie-pop route. Whenever I stick on a  bit of Imagine Dragons or Lorde I feel like I'm instantly transported into this state of youthful euphoria filled with scenes of summer, BBQs and parties - the best kind of memories. Anyways,here are some tracks I'm pretty into at the moment:











~Frances

2 comments:

  1. I love rather be! Such a cheery song X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Giraffe Print Pointer 2