Tuesday, 21 January 2014

In-store Picks: Primark

This is a new section I'll be doing for all the window shoppers out there! Window shopping is great for when you're low on cash (like myself right now) but still love have a mill round the shops! I even have a thing where I actually build waitlist for things I want to buy! Another great thing is that you can still keep up with the trends and can also help inspire some new outfits you have hiding inside our wardrobe.

Anyways, this is also a pretty handy section as it will help me kill some time when I'm waiting for the train if I grab some food on the way home (they come every half-an-hour). Today I decided to take a whizz round Primark to see what they had on offer. Here are some of my favourite picks:


  • The lipstick printed jumper especially caught my eye as it was cute and quirky - perfect for spring!
  • I adore patterned accessories, so you can definitely see why I chose the two bags - in case you were wondering, the item in the middle is a g o r g e o u s clutch bag! Sadly I'm not 18, so I'm not old enough to properly go out anywhere just yet, so buying one at the minute would sadly be a waste of limited funds! 
  • It's safe to say I'm in love with the floral print dress at the bottom - it's a structures A-line dress (which is my favourite silhouette for my athletic figure) and the colours are even prettier in real-life!
  •  I'm also a large fan of jumpers for those days when literally all that you have time for is to throw on something and go! I always try an make sure that my jumpers have some sort of edge to them so that it can even make those 'throw-on-and-go' days seem that little bit more glam.


  • As you can tell, I'm in love with this little cropped jumper! The detailing is gorgeous, yet it's just so effortless as a piece! 
  • Currently I have a slight obsession with baseball tees and would happily own one in every colour if possible! I'm also a great fan of Disney, so the top tee is a perfect combination of two of my favourite things!
  • I'm also particularly a fan of this white sheer-panelled long-sleeved top. I'm a huge fan of white (when it's done right) and feel that the sheer panelling adds that touch of femininity to any outfit! It's also a potentially versatile piece as you can wear it with jeans, a skirt, or add some chunky jewellery for a night out. White's also a good base colour as you can help any bold accessories - such as that funky little scarf- really stand out.
Well I've really enjoyed this post, so look out for these in the future! Sadly I didn't have time to fully explore the accessories section, but if you have any requests for shops (or areas in shops), or have any comments on some of the pieces I've picked, then please let me know in the comments! 

~Frances

4 comments:

  1. I love that lipstick jumper and floral dress! I'm a big window shopper myself, I really enjoy just going around and seeing all the things stores have on offer and observing which trends seem to be popular for the season. It's a nice way to pass the time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! At least I know I'm not alone haha! x

      Delete
  2. I love that lipstick print! Wonder if I could find Primark stuff online...I'm following your blog now! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can on ASOS I think?? x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Giraffe Print Pointer 2