Saturday, 19 January 2013

Snow Day!

Hat: Asos


Hi again! It seems like the Uk has finally got it's dose of heavy snow. Unlike the rest of the world, where you can get 5ft of snow and everything seems to carry on as normal, the UK seems to come to a standstill. For example, my train line to get to college was pre-cancelled before the snow had even started - talk about wimping out!

On the upside, I got to have a snow day today which consisted of:

  • Waking up
  • Watching this week's Pretty Little Liars (so good!)
  • Watching some more TV
  • Doing some tidying up
  • Unpacking (finally!)
  • Going to collect my scratch card winnings of £4 (woo!)
  • Spending the evening with my brother watching Take Me Out & Snakes On a Plane
So all in all a pretty productive day!

-FrancesMxx

 

No comments:

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Giraffe Print Pointer 2